- The jewellery can be taken apart.
- The metal can then be smelted
- A new design is created to your brief using your old precious metal
- The gemstones can then be re-set if required into the new design.
- A new valuable piece of jewellery is created .
- The new piece is more valuable than the cost to recycle it
- You keep the sentiment and provenance of the original jewellery, but now in a new form.
- You breathe new life into your precious metal and gemstones for a new generation.
The lady wanted her old ring re-styling after a friend mentioned it looked like a frog.
After that she couldn't un-see the frog.
More gold was required to make the new, more modern design.
Virtually any new design can be created from the old jewellery. If more metal is required,, I can supply that. If more or different gemstones are required, then they can also be supplied.
New items can be created.
- Wedding Rings
- Engagement Rings
- Eternity Rings
- Tie Pins / Slides
- Footprints / Hand Prints
- Paw Prints
- Fingerprint Jewellery
- Heartbeat Jewellery
- Soundwave Jewellery
- Recycling Old Jewellery
- Memorial Jewellery
- Handwriting / Drawings
Sometimes a piece of jewellery just needs some TLC. It can be repaired or re-made in the original design.
The last route is to simply recycle or upcycle the inherited jewellery. I can repair, restore or melt and remake something.
Virtually anything is possible when re-modelling jewellery. It is super eco-friendly and will save you a pocket full of cash.
Thanks very much for popping by my blog, hope that has helped you somewhat.