Cremation Ashes Ring | Butterfly
Cremation Ashes Ring | Butterfly
Closed Out For Xmas Order - Sorry
Cremation Ashes Ring | Engraved Butterfly's
Perfect as a wedding ring or a simple band to keep your loved one close
An endless run of butterflies engraved on your ring.
You can have all the ring highly polished or a special satin finish.
Once your ring is made, I then add a very small pinch of your loved ones ashes into the ring.
Choose your desired ring width.
(Shown in the pic 6mm)
The depth of the ring is 2mm. This depth of ring on the high street might be referred to as "Heavy Weight" or "Super Heavy". Ashes can't be added to thinner rings.
Measurements are nominal.
Made in all the precious metals
- 925 Sterling Silver
- 9k Gold (White, Yellow and Rose Golds)
- 18k Golds (White, Yellow and rose Golds)
- Place your order easily today here on this website.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail of your order (check your spam folder)
- I'll send you a small pack for some ashes as part of this process
Ashes Kit Contents
- Small biodegradable bamboo spoon (one teaspoon's worth of ash would be enough for a dozen pieces of jewellery)
- A labelled bag for the ashes (Put one teaspoon's worth of ash in)
- Freepost return padded envelope
Jewellery Production Time
- Please check this page for the expected completion time.
- High Demand: Apologies in advance, but I am greatly in demand and the old saying "Good things come to those that wait" I work as fast as I can but I have a growing list of clients willing to order and wait until it is ready.
- Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box
- Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
- Any and all unused ash is returned to you. We simply select what we need to make the perfect piece of jewellery for you.
Once made your item will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery. A tracked and insured service.
Phone: 01322 867393 Mon - Fri (9-5).
Unit 4 Horton Road
Have Your Old Jewellery Made Into A New Ring With Ashes
Each custom job will require a quote.
You can have your old jewellery re-modelled into a new piece and have ashes added.You can choose one of my designs on this website or commisison your own unique idea. Price guide £390 to £1,000 depending on the complexity of the new design.
Get in touch with your requirements.
I commissioned Chris to make two rings for me, and I cannot thank him enough for the whole process from start to finish. The rings were designed to be worn together, stacked, and engraved inside with names, dates and words special to me. Chris created my imagined rings faultlessly; they are delicate, elegant, discreet, totally unique and very comforting to wear.
Chris is a 'real find'. I've already bought a memorial ashes necklace from him, but decided I'd like another one in a different design and colour.
I chose an open heart in red set with my husband's ashes.
It arrived yesterday, well ahead of the time frame given when ordering.
It's absolutely beautiful and looks stunning on, and unbeknown to Chris ...
I have just received my beautiful ring this morning. I chose Chris after seeing the 5 star reviews. I wanted a piece of jewellery containing my partners ashes which would help me to feel close to him. I had the ring engraved with the title of "our song" . I didn't expect it to come before Christmas so it feels like a present from my partner.
I spent a long time looking for someone to make this very special jewellery after I lost my Dad. I chose Chris based on the reviews but also the personal service and beautiful designs that he offered. I wasn’t disappointed, the communication was excellent throughout and the pieces were delivered within the time window that he estimated.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions About Cremation Ash Rings & Memorial Rings
How much ashes do you need to make a cremation ash ring?
One teaspoons' worth of ash is required.
A little ash goes a long way. We ask for a teaspoon's worth of cremation ash, we won't use it all and we return all unused ash. Read more here. We only actually need a pinch but we can select the best ashes for your piece. The ashes will contain different colors and grain sizes, so it can be helpful to be able to choose the ones that will look best in your jewelry. We will return all unused ash
When you order I will send you a small pack for some ash, which will include a biodegrable bamboo spoon
- Use one heaped teaspoons' worth of ash.
- Be careful not to spill the ashes. Don't do this in a draught.
- If you have any questions, just give me a shout.
Once you have the ashes safely in the pack, pop them into the pre-paid envelope and simply post them to me. You are more than welcome to bring them in person.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when ordering cremation jewelry:
- The cost of cremation jewelry varies depending on the materials used and the complexity of the design.
- Your commission is handmade from scratch just for you, naturally this will take a little time to accomplish
- It is important to choose a reputable jewelry maker who uses high-quality materials and has a good reputation.(like me !)
- Some jewellery companies offer to turn a piece around in a few days. Sadly I am in great demand and we are currently looking at 4 - 5 months for completion on new orders.
Cremation jewelry is a beautiful way to remember your loved one. It is a personal and meaningful way to keep them close to you always.
Where can I get ashes made into a ring?
Here. I can make your very special cremation ash ring.
I work for clients all around the world. You can make an appointment and come visit or simply order from my website or via e-mail or phone
I have hundreds of designs on this website or you can commission your own idea in any precious metal. I can also recycle your own old jewellery into a new piece with cremation ashes added.
How much does it cost to have ashes made into a ring?
£90 to £3,000 or more.
I make a wide range of cremation ash rings. I also make cremation ash beads, charms, pendants, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more.
I make all my items in 925 sterling silver, solid 9k golds (white gold, rose gold, yellow gold), 18k golds (white gold, rose gold, yellow gold) and platinum.
Some of my designs are set with gemstones both precious like emeralds, diamonds, sapphires and rubies. Also no precious like amethyst, topaz and cubic zirconia. In fact I can supply and set any gemstone.
All my pieces on my website are priced please have a look around.
I also make custom bespoke memorial jewellery.
How do I place an order?
Really simple, place your order on my website as the easiest way. We will send you an ash pack if your are ordering a cremation ash piece. If you are after a bespoke piece or want to do it over the phone, you can phone to place your order.
How much ashes do you need to make a diamond?
One teaspoon's worth of ashes is required to make most cremation ash jewellery.
There are four main techniques used in the creation of jewellery. Making diamonds from ash is one, but they can also be added to resin, glass and the metal itself.
Making diamonds from cremation ashes, whilst technically possible is sadly being offered by companies that probably don't actually provide the service. Instead they sell you a regular diamond at an inflated price.
So it is very much a case of "buyer beware" when it comes to diamonds from ashes.
The biggest "tell" for a company NOT making diamonds from your ashes, is that their website will be super vague as to where their machine is and there will be no pictures/videos of it or the lab. Just please be super cautious.
Personally I do not know of a single company that I can hand on heart vouch for.
What jewellery can you put ashes in?
Resin, glass, and metal are typically used to add ashes to jewellery.
A jeweller specialising in cremation ash jewellery is the best solution to help you add ashes into jewellery.
I use several techniques to make extra special memorial jewellery and you can browse hundreds of designs right here on this website.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.