In essence, we can melt your own silver,gold or platinum and make you a new plain band with ashes in it. - ( Due to the material properties, we can't offer this service on steel, titanium and palladium rings.)
Watch the short video with 5 million views on Tik Tok. You'll find the video on the thumbnail with the play button. It's only 50 seconds long.
Other designs are of course possible but each will reflect a different amount of labour, so costs will vary, please get in touch if you would like to discuss anything.
Simply supply your jewellery, and we will melt it down and make a new plain band. Once made the ring has a little pocket made and ashes are inserted. We then laser-weld the hole shut. An unseen pocket of ash in your new ring made from your own jewellery
The cost is the same whether you supply silver, 9k, 18k, 22k or platinum
Platinum can not be mixed with other metals, but the different gold alloys can be melted together
When melting different gold alloys together, you simply create a new alloy which is the average gold content of the starting jewellery. The new ring can only be hallmarked with either 9k, 14k, 18k or 22k, so you might end up with a new ring that is actually 12k but can only be hallmarked as 9k as it won't pass the 14k test
When recycling jewellery, you always get some metal loss. It is unavoidable when smelting, drawing, cutting, filing, drilling and sanding.
You can either supply all the metal for the new piece or I can supply extra metal if required at a cost. I would obviously need to give you a quote based on your unique requirements.
You can either nominate how wide you would like your new ring, and we can use as much of your metal as required to make it. We can use all of your metal and therefore the width of the new ring will be whatever it is, given the amount of metal you have.
- Place your order easily today here on this website.
- You will get a confirmation e-mail of your order (check your spam folder)
- I'll send you a small pack for some ashes as part of this process
Ashes Kit Contents
- Small biodegradable bamboo spoon (one teaspoon's worth of ash would be enough for a dozen pieces of jewellery)
- A labelled bag for the ashes (Put one teaspoon's worth of ash in)
- Freepost return padded envelope
Jewellery Production Time
- Please check this page for the expected completion time.
- High Demand: Apologies in advance, but I am greatly in demand and the old saying "Good things come to those that wait" I work as fast as I can but I have a growing list of clients willing to order and wait until it is ready.
- Your jewellery piece will be beautifully gift-wrapped in a jewellery box
- Any unused ashes will be returned to you.
- Any and all unused ash is returned to you. We simply select what we need to make the perfect piece of jewellery for you.
Please see below the "add to cart" button for estimated completion dates