Cremation ashes ring with your loved ones ashes lovingly and securely added.
Perfect as a wedding ring or a simple band to keep your loved one close forevermore.
- Handmade custom ring suitable for that perfect wedding ring or simply as a plain band to keep your loved one close.
- Made by hand in silver, 9k gold, 18k gold and platinum in a village workshop in Kent, UK
- Made on site by Chris and his small professional team to the highest of standards
Flat on all sides with outer surface having a hammered texture. Choose either a high polish or a brushed satin finish.
An inscription of up to 30 characters can be added inside.
A small star is engraved inside the ring to mark where the ashes have been added. They are stored into a secret chamber in the ring. A small void that is then laser welded shut. Forever secure, watertight, airtight, there but unseen.
Choose your desired ring width.
The depth of the ring is 2mm. This depth of ring on the high street might be referred to as "Heavy Weight" or "Super Heavy". Ashes can't be added to thinner rings.
Made in all the precious metals
- Sterling Silver
- 9k Gold (White, Yellow and Rose Golds)
- 18k Golds (White, Yellow and rose Golds)
Read this page to get an explanation of the different colours of the metals.
Once you place your order, I will send you a small pack for some ashes.